[Random] Buchzitate #7

by - 12:30

I feel myself diminished, parts of me spiraling away into the darkness , that which is good and honest and true - If you hold it away from yourself long enough, do you lose it entirely? If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?

The Infernal Devices 2: Clockwork Prince, Cassandra Clare S. 156

Changing. It's hard to pull off in this little town.
"Welcome to hell school," a voice behind me says.

The Carrie Daries, Candace Bushnell S. 4

I mean, isn't it the truth? Whoever you are here, we might be princesses somewhere else. Or writers. Or scientists. Or presidents. Or whatever the hell we want to be that everyone else says we can't.

The Carrie Daries, Candace Bushnell S. 9

I highlight an equation in yellow, thinking about how useless it is to highlight. It makes you think your learning, but all you're really learning is how to use a highlighter.

The Carrie Diaries, Candace Bushnell S. 18

I read somewhere that if you smile, even if you're feeling bad, the action of the muscles will trick your brain into thinking you're happy.

The Carrie Daries, Candace Bushnell S. 93

You May Also Like

1 Kommentare

Mit der Nutzung dieses Feldes erklärst du dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung deiner Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.